Rathfarnham Castle Park
The Park has been restored by South Dublin County Council in recent years. Rathfarnham Castle was built by Adam Loftus in 1588 and the building and extensive demesne remained in the family until 1723 when it was sold to ‘Speaker’ Conolly – of Hellfire Club fame. It returned to the Loftus Family in 1767 and was restored and redesigned.
The Park includes a playground, pathway system, and extensive woodland and the old lake in the centre of the wood.
Car Parking Available.