Ireland offers a great range of exciting and active getaways for everyone, from adventurous individuals or groups to thrill seeking couples and fun loving families. Hilltoptreks walking holidays in Ireland offer an exciting alternative to other activity holiday options, as well as providing an excellent opportunity to explore all that this exciting island nation has to offer.
HillTopTreks Walking and Adventure Holidays in Ireland
HilltopTreks have been organising fantastic Walking, Adventure holidays and Day Tours in Ireland for numerous years. We pride ourselves on giving you the best insight into Ireland, its culture, history, music, people and of course its beautiful landscape.
WHAT THEY PROVIDE:
- Day Tours from Dublin of Wicklow or the Boyne Valley
- Walking Holidays in Ireland – Guided or Self Guided.
- Day Tours with Guided Walks or Horse Riding Options.
- Guided Day walks
- Short Walking Breaks
- Tailor made Holidays to suit you.
WALKING HOLIDAYS IN IRELAND:
The hills of Ireland offer an exciting array of outdoor activities for people with all levels of experience from the enthusiastic amateur to the veteran extreme sports participant. Pastimes that are amply provided for in this area include:
- Hill Walking – hiking the slopes of Ireland’s hills offer visitors a unique perspective on a stunning landscape that is often said to come in “40 shades of green” The beauty of a hiking holiday in Ireland’s hills is that routes can be tailored to the skill level and stamina of a group meaning everyone can face their own personal challenge along the way, without fear of being left behind.
WE OFFER YOU THE BEST HILL WALKING DESTINATIONS IN IRELAND
With so many hill walking based holidays to choose from visitors may find it hard to pick a destination. Popular choices include the Dublin hills, Wicklow, The Wild Atlantic Way, Connemara, The West of Ireland, The sunny South East and Kerry. HilltopTreks are on offer in these areas offering tours to groups, individuals and families to help them get the most out of their holiday.